Each month I think about what I will read next, okay I think most of the time what I read next but I usually mess up my plans about a 1000 times over. Therefore I make plans in written form to serve as a reminder. I will change things still as that's my nature.
This is what I intend to read in November based on what I already have and what I will borrow from the library.
I want to eat those covers :) YUM.
1. The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie
- 2. The Orphan Master's Son by Adam Johnson (nbrc Nov 22)
3. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
4. Daughter of the Sword by Steve Bein
5. Adaptation by Malinda Lo
6. His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik
7. Taliesin by Stephen R. Lawhead (SciFi and Fantasy ebook club Nov 15)
8. The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin
9. Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
10. The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker (nbrc Nov 12)
11. Storm Front by Jim Butcher
12. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
13. Fated by Benedict Jacka
14. Probability Moon by Nancy Kress
15. Carry Me Down by M. J. Hyland
16. Something from the Nightside by Simon R. Green
17. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelidis
18. 2312 by Kim Stanley Robinson (SciFi and Fantasy ebook club)
19. Pleasurable Kingdom by Jonathan Balcombe (Science and Natural History book club)
20. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess